Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

The third founder of Apple Computer told how lost 60 million

The third founder of Apple Computer told how lost $ 60 million

If you've ever heard about Apple, you should know that it was founded two enthusiast from California who wanted to - in their own way - to conquer the world. One tried in vain to give to mankind the most modern technologies, while the other wanted to sell these same technologies. And preferably more expensive. But was in the "garage" of history is another person involved in the name of Ronald Wayne. The one that sold his stake in the company for $ 800 less than two weeks after its founding. About what it was, he told Wayne.





Official history states that the third founder of Apple Computer, speaking author of the logo of the company and all of its regulatory work of legal documents, left the team after 12 days. The reason for his departure was written by him as a tripartite agreement, the participants of which bear joint and several liability for the debts of each other. But, being a man of considerable wealth, Wayne decided not to risk his fortune and gave up all claims to ownership of the company. Meanwhile, the former 10% today might turn into a 60 billion dollars.

"I do not spend my time on experience that when something did not work - said in an interview with Ronald San Jose Mercury News newspaper. - I left Apple for reasons, which then seemed to me important, but I was not engaged samoedstvom, reproaching himself the question from the category of "what if?". This would lead me to a psychiatric hospital. I may have lost a multibillion-dollar fortune, but to be honest, I think that episode shaped my character. "

According to Wayne, he was not disappointed with my decision, because the money, a potential owner of which he is able to evaporate at any moment. Apple has gone through a lot, including the ups and downs, said Ronald, and there is no evidence that he would be able to get away with it. Forty years - a considerable period, summed up Wayne.

"I was pretty sure that Apple will be successful [...] - Ron wrote on my page to Facebook. - But I stay in the company, I would have to immerse themselves in the paperwork. And in my opinion, this is not what I wanted to do half of his life. Such a future was not for me, because if I put my sole purpose of earning money, he would have certainly found a way to get this done. "

The only thing Wayne regrets was that he had sold the original partnership agreement, which actually became a fundamental document in the history of the company.

No comments:

Post a Comment